Monday, January 17, 2011

Uhhhgggg...

Ever since I got here I've been miserable. Not because of the cold either. It just kinda sucky. The place we are staying in isn't bad I guess. It's super yucky though. Like dirty everywhere. I'm super skeptical of the sheets, there is mold all over the bathroom, and the leftover food has "food poisoning" written all over it.
The plane ride was ok. SUPER long, and I didn't really get to sleep a whole lot, which was probably good for the jet lag, but it didn't really work out for me because the first night I was here I only got like four hours of sleep. Also, when we got on the plane to go to Nuremburg, we were just sitting in it for like an hour and a half until we actually took off. Then about mid way through the period of time where we were just sitting there, this guy comes from the back with a fire extinguisher. Then one of the flight attendants says that we will be delayed another ten to fifteen minutes because they were missing a piece of equipment... just what I needed to hear.
I have a single room so it's super lonely :( There are like yucky stains on the cabinets and dirt all in the closets and stuff. Feels like I'm in prison... think happy thoughts!
Today we have our first meeting. Hopefully things will get better. I'll write again when I actually have something good and interesting to write about. sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment