Monday, January 3, 2011

I don't even have my tickets yet

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I should be leaving in about 2 weeks and I still have no idea what my exact dates are for my trip yet and when my tickets will be coming. Up until yesterday I was not really either nervous or excited. Now I am freaking out D: There seems to be so much I still have to do but I can't really do any of it until I can get more information from Camp Adventure which won't even get here until sometime this week hopefully.
I'm not so much nervous about going to Germany and being there. I am excited for that. What really gets to me is the plane flight. Who know what kinds of thing could go wrong there. Hijackers, faulty engines, turbulence, bad food, my luggage gets lost, I get lost.... aye aye aye. Plus what about natural disasters? (that's for you daddy :) Having faith that God will keep me safe would be a lot easier if I already knew I was going to live till I was 90.
My room is a complete mess. Half my clothes are sitting out around my room waiting to be packed, two suitcases sit open on the floor half full of things I don't even know if I will bring yet, and I still haven't even unpacked everything I brought back from my dorm. Ohhh procrastination.

My nervous face waiting for all of my information to come in before I leave.

1 comment: