Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello

Well I'm finally better. It's super nice. I think I am finally starting to get used to the cold too which is amazing! It feel so much better not to be shivering the hole time. At work I've mostly been working with the preschoolers and I love them so much! They are adorable. There is this one little girl there, where whenever she gets all dressed up in her snowsuit to go outside, I swear she looks like a little bunny. It's so cute! While I was in the infant room the other day too it was really cute. They have these plastic foods there where the kids can make believe and stuff and there are some in the infant room I guess that they can chew on or whatever. But I was feeding this one baby when all of a sudden I hear, "Friends don't hit friends with celery!" It was super funny :D
I haven't had too much alcohol while I've been here. The first I had was this wine called Franken or something. And the beer we've have is usually Heifenweisen.
Tomorrow we start our adventure to Munich. We have to go to Vilseck, which is on the other side of the Grafenwoehr base. We are spending the night at the girl's house over there and then getting up early to hop on a train heading towards Munich :) Our hostel and everything is all set up already so we should be good to go. I'm super excited. I'll be coming back with tons of pictures and hopefully some souveniers too. I'll have to try and post some picture here on my blog too when I have some time. That's all for now! I'll have lots to report soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment